The ServiceNow connector for SharePoint helps reduce expensive processes that delay maintenance activities, spare part changes or service requests in general for your organization. It does this by allowing easy and timely access enterprise-wide to ServiceNow content via SharePoint, without the hassle of setting up and maintaining user accounts. At the same time your organization will increase user adoption and decrease training costs by allowing everyone to use a platform that they are already familiar with - SharePoint.
What makes IT-ROI's ServiceNow connector for SharePoint so valuable to organizations?
Well, if I had to call out the top 3 value-added benefits of integrating ServiceNow to SharePoint, they would be:
1) Real time reporting - the ability to visualize all your ServiceNow data in SharePoint with consistent “real time” information with no coding required.
2) Increased user adoption, decreased training costs - by allowing everyone to work in a platform that they are already familiar with - SharePoint.
3) Collaborative content bridge - the connector enables your organization to take advantage of SharePoint's enhanced collaboration features. This allows quick and effective information access and management of ServiceNow content from different stakeholders and users within the enterprise, without the hassle of setting up and maintaining user accounts.
See it all in action on-demand.
The below info-graphic shows the ServiceNow connector and the great things it can do for your enterprise.
- Notice security is inherited automatically and is flexible for users and team members.
- With enterprise-wide access, internal and external.
- Easy peasy Portlets, think about how fast you can deliver accurate reports to your boss now.
Want to see more?
Interested in seeing it in action?