Here is a short animated video all about Bob and his daily struggles with enterprise content management and decision making. The video outlines our ServiceNow and CA PPM to SharePoint Integration suite (ecBoss) and how it makes sense to leverage SharePoint as your single source Enterprise Content Management system.
September 23, 2015
The most exciting edition to the PPM boss suite v2.2 release is the launch of PPM studioBoss. Continue reading for more details on our new SharePoint studio product for CA PPM.
The power of Microsoft Excel is positively dynamic when working with XOG conversions for CA PPM. In case you haven’t heard, IT-ROI continually tries to make PPM simpler, whether it’s small scale to help out worker bees like us or large scale enterprise solutions that we prvide. Everyone wants to save time in their work day, so here is a way to save some of that precious time via Microsoft Excel and IT-ROI’s free-to-use XOG client.
Check out the video tutorial and the 10 steps on how to generate and build your XML files to be able to XOG them directly into CA PPM.
Date: July 6, 2016
XOG & Query Bridge Version 1.4.0
New in 1.4.0
- Menu integration with Integration Manager.
- Several usability and performance improvements.
- Bug fixes.
- New option in XOG tool and NSQL tool to periodically refresh the output preview.
- Now Text Files (.txt) are allowed as data sources for Data loader tool.
- New Clear button in 'Transform with XSLT'.
- Better visualization for big NSQL queries.
- The Data loader tool ignores the delimiter when enclosed in double quotes, in any column of the data source file.
- When running existing queries, the queries list, the filters and the parameters are now displayed in alphabetical order.
Like many engineers, you like to do many things simply by using keyboard shortcuts instead of depending entirely on your mouse. Here are some shortcuts that could possibly be of interest to you:
If you are interested in executing a correct health check for Clarity PPM, here are some CA PPM tips and tricks that can be of use:
When running Crystal Reports, I get the following error message
The Oracle DB external connection is broken when doing the upgrade to Clarity 13.1