IT-ROI’s Integrations-as-a-Service (IaaS) is a cost effective transparent solution that’s quick and easy to implement and they’re fully supported with maintenance included.
The pre-built CA PPM Timesheets Integration synchronizes Timesheets data to CA PPM from any external source or other third party system to provide a single point of truth for all Timesheets data and to provide a common reporting platform for the PMO office. Additionally, the solution comes with rich reporting notifications for each integration run.
All systems can be integrated, our recent clients have used this integration for the following:
- SharePoint/MSP Server TeamTime to CA PPM Timesheets
- Jira Timesheets to CA PPM Timesheets
- HP PPM Timesheets to CA PPM Timesheets
- SAP Timesheets to CA PPM Timesheets
- Capterra Timesheets to CA PPM Timesheets
- Primavera Timesheets Module to CA PPM Timesheets
- Deltek Timesheet software to CA PPM Timesheets
- Zenpayroll to CA PPM Timesheets
- Kronos to CA PPM Timesheets
IaaS High Level Workflow
The data source can come from any system or third party application
(FTP, Database, or Web Service) that allows a connection directly to the application.
For CA PPM on-premise environments, IT-ROI provides the pre-built stand-alone integration,
and for CA PPM on-demand environments, IT-ROI provides a cloud solution via IT-ROI’s Integration Manager.
Pricing Structure Per Year
In most cases, the time required to deploy this solution takes less than one day.
Client Hosted - $5000
IT-ROI Hosted - $6200
Support (Included) - $0.00
Each Extra Attribute - $200
- Timesheets Integration Design Whitepaper
- IaaS Solution Brief
- IaaS Pricing Calculator